A Communications Hub
T.F. Hudgins Condition Monitor™ is a Web-based information system used in conjunction with T.F. Hudgins remote diagnostic and analysis services. Condition Monitor™ gives you 24/7 interaction with T.F. Hudgins analytical services via Web browser with password protection. The easy-to-use interface allows you to quickly scan maintenance priorities for each machine.
Condition Monitor™ is a communications hub. It maintains raw data from machinery diagnostic tests and lets you upload analyst reports from any location, at any time. Condition Monitor™ also logs repair recommendations, maintenance events and user comments, providing complete historical data for diagnostics and predictive maintenance.
- Provides an easy-to-use, on-line mechanism for uploading and storing raw data files from diagnostic tests, such as vibration and pressure analyses
- Enables T.F. Hudgins analysts to evaluate the data files and post reports/recommendations
- Allows plant personnel to view reports anywhere, at any time, using an Internet browser
- Displays analyst recommendations by priority, highlighting critical items needing immediate attention
- Allows maintenance personnel to record repair events and comments
- Maintains repair history for each machine
- Enhances Condition-Based Maintenance programs
- Simplifies recording and archiving of maintenance data
- Reduces overall maintenance costs