T.F. Hudgins offers a wide assortment of packing cases that are suitable for use at pressures ranging from vacuum to 50,000 psi environments. For lubrication, venting, purging, cooling or other custom-engineered features, T.F. Hudgins delivers proven solutions:
- Material options for all gases and pressure conditions
- Advanced hyper sealing components
- Cases for non-lubricated service
- Vented and buffered cases specially designed to reduce fugitive emissions
- Custom-engineered packages
Packing cases may be combined with specially designed rings, control systems and/or secondary containment systems in high-performance engineered packages, including VORTEX® cooled packing cases, "Hyper" high-pressure sealing components, and STATIC-PAC® shutdown seals.